Tuesday 5 November 2013

Optimum Nutrition launch their brand new product in Ireland 'Lean Whey'



Optimum Nutrition has made a huge impact in the world of fitness,   having won brand of the year internationally for nine consecutive years. I think it's fair to say from those statistics and awards that it is a high quality product with an amazing reputation. Athletes like Rob Kearney, Television presenter Vernon Kay and even rumors Mr Olympia Phil Heath also take ON. I am also a big Optimum Nutrition Nut and take     many of their products, Which i will discuss in full at a later date .
Today i am going to be discussing the Launch of their brand new product in Ireland 'Lean Whey'. As one of the Worlds most diverse brands it was important for them to launch a more Low Carb option for both Women and men trying to loose weight. The product still
offers its usual high quality Protein which is essential for toning up. 
This exciting new product contains Green Tea, CLA, L- Carnitine 
which are all ingredients to help maximize weight loss. This particular product comes in three flavours Strawberry , chocolate and vanilla and also two sizes .For all you women out there contemplating what protein types should i be taking, Well here is your product

    Benefits of this Product :

    Increases Metabolic rate

    Quicker Muscle recovery  
    Lower in Calories than any other Protein 
    Supports healthy joints
    Higher levels of weight loss 
    Only 98 Calories s a shake
    20g of Protein per serving 
    Supports muscle growth = Toned
   


To Buy the Product online follow the Link Below
Also available from a huge number of sports nutrition stores, gyms and health food stores
around the country .

    http://www.optimumnutrition.ie/lean-whey





 

First BikiniBrawn giveaway ! Optimum Nutrition have a Box of Samples for some of my readers to try all you have to do is comment below and tell me tell me why you would like to sample Optimum Nutrition's new 'Lean Whey '. Also leave answer and Email address

5 comments:

  1. I would love to try this! I recently had a baby and I need to lose weight , I have yried so many diet and nothing has worked! Id love to get back to the old me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly. So happy you posted on this :) I read your other blog on supplementation last night and was going to comment tonite to ask for a recommendation on a good low carb protein for girls 'coz I was having such a hard time finding one but this seems perfect... HAPPY DAYS!! Does it have any BCAA's in it? I'm training 5/6 times a week at the moment, all weights with a bit of HIIT for cardio and I've been tryin to find a decent protein for months but everything I've come across is full of sugar which I'm trying to avoid as much as possible so it just seemed pointless adding it into my diet. I've being tryin to pack enough protein in with food and natural whey mixed in to porridge etc. but sometimes it's just so hard to get that many low cal/high protein meals in every single day and a shake post workout would be soooooooo much handier!! I'd love a chance to try this out so here is my e-mail bebhinn.langan@hotmail.com but even if I don't win the sample I'm gona try it anyways!! :) Cheers for this!! PS Loving the blog..so good to have some one reppin us Irish ladies at last!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen Could you send me over your email as i would love to send you both a sample !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going over to Austalia to visit my best friend that I haven't seen in over 2 years and while there I will be on the beach a lot, so 2 months ago I decided to a join a gym for the first time in my life and have actually stuck to it and am starting to see results. My next step is to sort out my nutrition and have looked in to protein shakes but theres so many to choose from and not knowing which ones are nice I got confused, so a sample to try first would definitelly help with the decision to buy more :) my email is kari_flynn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only recently became a veggie and after reading one of your earlier posts decided I should be on a protein supplement. Someone then told me it would make me put on weight. Would lean whey like this be the way to go? Im pretty active but I wouldnt say a gym bunny. I love this blog,keep the great tips comin! Also tried your lemon and ginger detox last night....tasty! My email is bellsapiper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete