Wednesday 4 September 2013

They go to Great Lengths

I know at this stage you are probably all fed up with me talking about my FABULOUS hair extensions and how they are the best quality yada yada yada but to be perfectly honest they really are the most amazing Hair Extensions. I have been an advocate for the Great Lengths brand for a year and a half now, having previously tried every other style , Technic and brand of hair extension over a period of five years. 
With an influx of Irish Models and celebrities making the swap to Great lengths i found myself curious about the hype, so of course decided to go for a consultation with the top Great lengths consultant and applicator Ceira Lambert. Ceira Explained what the brand was about, the image they portray and of course all about the Hair. After seeing the results on other models and of course after gathering all the information i signed up on the spot. I literally have not looked back since. 
Other Great Lengths ambassadors include Rosanna Davison, Rozanna Purcell, Kathryn Thomas, Karen Koster and a bevy of other Irish celebrities and models.
The great lengths brand is not only a massive hit here in Ireland but has a long list of big name celebrities abroad, Check out these Stars Below.








As you can see Great lengths really is a luxury brand why else would Eva Longoria, Steve Tyler or Selena Gomez opt for this brand above any other. To get luxurious locks like Selena you are looking at a higher price than your average set of hair extensions, price Depends on length, thickness, Salon etc. If you think my current set of Great lengths are the look for you, then you are looking at roughly four hundred euro. Which i think you can agree is a great price. I think the most important thing to remember with these hair extensions is the fact that you are not just paying for a luxury name but you are in fact paying for a top quality product, that lasts up to seven months with zero damage to your natural hair and literally cannot be compared with any other brand. Worth it ? I definitely think so.


I just want to say a huge thank you to Great Lengths Hair extensions, they are such an amazing company to be involved with. They not only keep me looking glamorous but they have also shown huge support with past charity events for Dogs aid.


Below i have included my most recent great Lengths photo applied today by the lovely 0Ceira Lambert and Stylist Edel Hunter. I have decided to stick with my new short look using 30cm hair extensions. 



Here is Some of my past Great Lengths locks all by The Ceira Lambert salon



















No comments:

Post a Comment