Thursday 31 October 2013

Back with a bang



It seems very fitting that my blog has finally been redesigned and is looking full of life
and full of colour. The posts will be back with a bang and i promise you wont be disappointed.
With the winter months well and truely upon us the need for motivation is crucial.
I have so many exciting topics to disgust with you all that i have been working on during the redesign phase, but again i am still open for topic ideas. I want all my readers to feel heard and of course excited about being healthy.


Please get involved and tell me what you want to hear ?
Whether its motivation in the winter, working out at home, Targeting problem areas, staying healthy in the winter anything and everything is an option so let me know .


Glad to be back

Kelly D xx



No comments:

Post a Comment