Thursday 7 November 2013

Breakfast diary



Being the first day of freedom since my three day Juice detox, i was keen to kick off my day with a super healthy meal. My intention was to do a body cleanse with the juices in preparation for a new healthy phase which i started this morning. I always like to have a nice big breakfast to fill me up and to stop me from snacking throughout the day and also regulate my blood sugars so that i don't crave any naughty treats . On the cards this morning was Vanilla and Coconut protein porridge with two poached eggs a cup of hot water and lemon followed by a black coffee with Ripped cream.                                                    


Below my ingredients organic oats porridge, Optimum Nutrition's hydro whey and desiccated coconut to sprinkle on top

   Boiling water with my porridge cook on a low heat


   Add half a serving of Protein i am using here ON's
   Hydro Whey which gives me 15 g of protein 
   Check out Optimum Nutrition's Hydro Whey online

   
   Optimum Nutrition Ireland Facebook :

   Optimum Nutrition Ireland Twitter :
   
   
   A sprinkle of Coconut flakes for Flavour

I also included two poached eggs to increase my protein intake ! 
I usually make poached eggs in a pot with boiling hot water and splash of vinegar

The final product ! 
I also included a cup of hot lemon and water to help with morning digestion.


What was your healthy breakfast ? Leave a comment below 
Kelly D xx


No comments:

Post a Comment