Monday 30 December 2013

My new neon reebok's



With January creeping in and the upcoming surge in fitness, we are all on the look out for stylish training gear to fit into and motivate us in our January goals. If you are like me, you like to be a little bit different than other people, and tend to go against the grain. I like to switch it up with regards brands, colours and styles. I am absolutely in love with my new neon Reebok's, everybody seems to be rocking Nike air's so i like mine even more, just because they are a little bit different.
Reebok have a huge range of trainers from functional, to stylish to colourful. They even have trainers for specific sports so if you are a Cross fit fan or even a fan of weight lifting or running, there is literally a pair for you, i will be doing another story on Reeboks Crossfit / Weight lifting shoes during the week. 

I always find that a couple of new workout outfits, gets you excited about your new venture. It is so important to feel comfortable and confident in your training gear. So why not try reebok ? 

Here are my slick Reebok's in a neon pink with red laces 
http://www.reebok.co.uk/womens-sublite-tr-3.0-w/V60261_530.html





If you have tried any of Reebok's range leave a comment below and tell me what you thought ? 

Kelly D 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment