Tuesday 3 September 2013

My new uniform



I have also decided to invest and by invest i mean steal on my friend a black bikini , to track my progress over the next eight months. You will be seeing me in this black bikini a lot over the next couple of weeks. I think it will be amazing to watch my progress and to see my body change and of course for everyone reading to watch the transformation too. I think its a great idea for anybody starting a new plan whether its joining curves, slimming world or just deciding to eat healthier to take constant photos in something similar to my Black bikini. It is a great indication of your progress and where your strengths and weaknesses are during your new venture, let me tell you there is no hiding in a bikini that size. 


                Ruffle bum bikini seriously cheap on Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment