Saturday 2 November 2013

Miranda Kerr's Body + Soul shake



                               The BODY + SOUL of a Super Model 

She has the Body, the hair, the youthful face and the Glowing skin. She Is hugely vocal about her passion for Yoga, Nutrition and a healthy Mind, which we absolutely love here at Bikinibrawn. With all this discussion about protein shakes i thought it would encourage people to include shakes in their diet if they knew Supermodel and Ex Victoria secret model Miranda Kerr is a huge fan .
She tells people magazine the secrets to her post baby body ' "I amped up my training, doing a lot of Pilates, yoga, boxing and working my core, butt and legs,"  She also goes on to tell people magazine '' "I also drink healthy green juices everyday, and protein shakes."

With all this talk about whether Diet styles,  juices, smoothies and shakes actually work. I think we can all agree that whatever Miranda Kerr is doing, is definitely working ! 
She looks like she is in her early twenty's but is indeed thirty years old .
Check out below her campaign with Reebok and also one of her Recipe's. 




Check out Miranda Kerrs very own Health show including one of her favourite recipes 
I have included both the Video and also the directions below 




Let me know what you think of her healthy juice ?

Kelly D 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment