This is a delicious way to start your morning.
Tasty, Nutritious and will keep you lean !
Protein pancakes ( Serves 2 )
1 Cup Oats (or other grain)
2 Whole Eggs
5 Egg Whites
2 Scoops Protein Powder
1 Banana (sliced)
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
Dash Cinnamon (to taste)
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Cook the oats as directed on the package, using water or almond milk !
- Add the wet ingredients including eggs, egg whites,crushed banana and the peanut butter
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients including the Protein powder and cinnamon
- Preheat your pan for three or four minutes on a medium heat
- Add the coconut oil
- Add a small dollop of the mixture and cook until bubbles appear in surface then flip.
- The mixture should make enough for two people
Cals for total : 590
Carbs : 37g
Protein : 48g
Fat : 29g